“Bir Dünýä” will make every effort to ensure that all employees are treated with courtesy, dignity and respectirrespective of gender, race, religion, nationality, colour, disability, age or marital status.
Our aim is to eliminate all bias and unlawful discrimination in relation to job applicants, employees, our business partners and members of the public.
This is supported by the “Bir Dünýä” Values.
We share honestly what we know, both good and bad. Being straightforward, communicating with honesty, listening to each other, building trust with our customers and suppliers is our core policy.
We work as one and working together to deliver the best outcome for our customers, respecting the capabilities of everyone involved. We stand together. We aim at respecting each other’s needs and being reliable and supportive.
Everyone has a role to play and is responsible for challenging questionable behaviour and practice which is not in line with our values and culture.
- To have a workforce that represents and responds to the diversity of our customers and society in
- To improve safety and quality provided by a balanced and productive workforce.
- To reduce staff turnover, absenteeism and sickness levels.
- To provide a fair working environment in which discrimination will not be tolerated.
- To create a working environment free from discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying.
- To work towards finding ways for under represented groups to fully realise their potential within “Bir Dünýä” and take reasonable steps to help such groups.
- To ensure that all employees are aware of the Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy and provided with any necessary ongoing training to enable them to meet their responsibilities under it.
- “Bir Dünýä” recognises the merits of developing a workforce that incorporates the many diverse skills and backgrounds available from within the total population and accordingly, will strive to become an organisation that recognises, values and understands diversity and provides its employees with genuine opportunities to improve and reach their full potential.
- To ensure that all applicants are treated fairly during recruitment processes and in accordance with relevant legislation and Codes of Practice.
- To regularly review procedures and selection criteria for promotion to ensure that individuals are selected and treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.