With the steady development of the country’s economy, FDI and large investment projects have become norm in Turkmenistan and as such, there is an increase in number of special shipments into the country. These shipments vary in size, weight and specific character of carriage and each of these shipments, in turn, require individual solutions. Successful delivery of such shipments is very vital for the country since Turkmenistan has been actively improving its power engineering and infrastructure.
“Bir Dünýä” specializes with its fit for purpose fleet and experienced personnel in oversize cargo including non-standard large and heavy pieces of cargo. We can manage transportation of electric transformers, wind turbines and power plant components.
The scope of work typically involves:
- Logistics management of ordinary oversize cargo such as steel structures;
- Expertise in special oversize cargo;
- Heavy lifts transportation – various types of tanks;
- Heavy compact lifts – generators, turbines;
- Transportation of long pieces used in civil engineering projects.